Let’s face it, who like acne scars on their face? No one right? Many acne and pimple sufferers tend to have scars afterwards, what’s annoying is that it doesn’t go away so easy. It helps to know the different types of acne you’ll know to figure out what happens next. Acne come is different sizes and forms like:
- Mild Acne – is usually just the blackheads or whiteheads most people get most of the time
Moderate Acne – most commonly described as red, inflamed acne with white centres. These are usually called as populous and pustules.
- Severe Acne – are not painful red acnes that usually appear under the skin. They are called nodules, and it is usually filled with bacteria and infection.
Before I provide you with tips how to remove acne scars, maybe we should start off with the beginning of the problem. The best way to get rid of acne scars is to let the acne be. It means, stop popping or squeezing your pimple just because it annoys you. Want to know why? Popping your acne will result in more inflammation in your face, which leads to more serious scars. One of the best ways to let the scars heal is never to expose it under the sun. Exposing your scars will slow the healing process in your scar that leads to darker scars. So one of the best ways to treat it is to cover yourself with an umbrella or use sunscreen protection.
Anyway, the scarring already happened, and you’re looking for ways to get rid of the acne scars, fast! Chemical infused products claim that they help remove scars fasters but what you don’t know is that you can get rid of these scars the most natural way ever. Which means these products is probably just in your kitchen or garden, lying around.
- Aloe Vera – considered one of the best gifts by nature. Aloe Vera gives several benefits you can’t even imagine! This plant contains a powerful source of vitamins that helps heal and fade scars. It is also mild and gentle, which is great for sensitive skins.
All you have to do is take a fresh Aloe Vera leaf and remove the other cover. What you’ll see inside the Aloe Vera gel, so take that one out and apply it directly on your scars. You can leave it for 30 minutes then rinse the skin off after.
- Honey – another wonderful gift, but this time from bees. Honey is a natural moisturizer that contains nutrients to help heal scars. All types of honey are okay, but it’s best to use the raw one. All you have to do is apply honey directly on the scars and leave it overnight. If you want better results, you can mix a ½:1 ratio of cinnamon power and honey.
- Vitamin E – probably the most effective way to get rid of scars altogether is vitamin E. It doesn’t just heal your scars, but it also helps moisturize your skin for a healthier and better one. You can obtain vitamin E from drugstores that offer vitamin e oils or vitamin e capsules. All you have to is take a small portion of the oil and apply it directly in your scars for 20 minutes.
- Lemon – another helpful natural product. Lemon contains acid and natural bleaching components that help lighten and fade scars. Simply pick out a fresh lemon from your fridge and squeeze the extracts out. Apply the extracts directly on your scars and leave it for 10 minutes. If you want better results, you can even mix lemon with vitamin e oil, and then apply it into the scar.